Job Title: Customer Success Analyst
Organization: World Vision International (WVI)
Duty Station: Singapore
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Fixed term, Full-time
International Role: No – Only National applicants will be considered.
Experience: 1-2 Years
*Preferred position location: Singapore. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in Asia where WVI is registered to operate.
*Please submit your CV in English.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Customer Success Analyst role is a position with the Customer Success team of WV United.
WV United is responsible for United 4, a new digital platform for web marketing and supporter experience.
The goal of the Customer Success team is to achieve growth in monthly recurring revenue for WV Offices on the United 4 platform, through
their online marketing assets such as their website, initially, and at subsequent stages, through email and social media.
The Customer Success Analyst (CSA) provides support to WV Offices (Customers) on the United 4 marketing platform, enabling its successful
deployment, to power their online marketing assets.
This role would involve close collaboration with colleagues across functional areas and working in an agile environment:
- Collaboration with the United 4 Development Team, the United 4 Product team and Writers and Editors in WV Offices, particularly in the Asia Hub on the United 4 platform.
- Disciplined approach to time management, aligned with agile work methodologies.
Customer Support/Problem Solving:
- Provide technical support to Customers of United 4, replying to inbound queries via email or AskGabi, within committed SLAs.
- Create Knowledge Base articles to enable self-service by Customers and identify the need for new articles from in-bound queries.
- Identifies, investigates, resolves and escalates problems.
- Gathers data to support recommendations to address problems.
- Procures technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Monitor performance of the platform to proactively support customers of any problems that they may encounter.
- Identify and escalate bugs from inbound queries or platform reports for resolution within committed SLAs by the Software Development team.
Content and UX Performance:
- Develop actionable insight from analysis of Google Analytics data on multiple pieces of content and user experience elements across multiple sites, against the RACE framework.
- Preparation of monthly reports on content and UX performance to enable presentation to stakeholders and optimisation of decisions.
- Documents system modifications.
- Supports/develops system manuals.
- Supports/develops system enhancement communication.
- May work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- May provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection, systems).
- Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies.
Service Level Agreements:
- Ensures understanding of SLAs and impact of work on the achievement of the service levels.
- Supports achievement of SLAs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing analytics in a business-to-business environment. Familiarity with Content Management Systems. systems for Customer Relationship Management systems and IT Support and Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy using advanced analysis tools.
- Passionate about customer service and delivering professional support to a global customer base.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal as well as in dealing with people on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
- Self-manager and extremely well-organised to work remotely and multi-task, producing accurate work within agreed time-lines.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.